Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

JME Creations: St. Paddy's Day....

Hello all and welcome to the second post of the day. I have to say that this project gave me a run for my money (and I did not find a pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow!). I decided to take on the task of designing my own word book on the Gypsy. For my first attempt I do not think it is bad but there are some tweaks I need to do to it. Here is the pic of the whole book:



And here are some pages:




I used George and Basic Shapes for the rectangles and welded the letters from Cricut Classic font. I may try to do a word book a different way next time.

Please be kind as I was up until well after midnight to put the pages together. I will take it apart and trim the pages so the letters are spaced a little bit better. I also want to get O rings and then tie the ribbon to them. BUT, for my first try I don't think it is too bad.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will stop by my other post HERE. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Susan! Not a bad job at all! It is a little tricky to do but the next one will be perfect!You just have to practice ! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.