Followers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Guest Designer: Janet of Lady LuvBug

Hi there everyone out in bloggie land :) I am so excited to share Janet with you today! I have the most creative friends and am blessed to have them as guest designers. So without any delay, here's Janet.....
**************************************************************************
Hello everyone, Thanks you Susan for letting me be a part of your Guest Designer group.My card today is for my Aunt's "90th" birthday March 20th . I so wish I could be there to celebrate with her but circumstances are what they are. My Aunt is 1/2 Irish so the green She grew up with her Irish Grandmother after her mother passed away when she was about 5 and I always love to hear her talk with her Irish accent. 


The card is a 5.5 inches square gatefold. I designed and manipulated the patterned pieces with my Gypsy so they would fit the front panels as well as the circular pieces using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. Embossed the circular pieces with Swiss dots for the while and Musical Flourish for the green. The numbers were cut from Ashlyn's Alphabet 5 times and stacked and glued together for some dimension. Inked everything with some MS green ink. Added some green crinkle ribbon, a floral embellishment, some pearl accents and a stamped BD greeting. Thanks for taking a look at my project! 


Big Blog Hugs, 
Janet 
**************************************************************************
Thank you so much Janet for being guest designer today. Your project is amazing. Please stop by her blog and show her some love. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.