Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Charlie Brown and the Gang Blog Hop

Welcome to Charlie Brown and the Gang Blog Hop. Charlie Brown and his gang are out to play with us today whether it be baseball, holding the football or just hangin' out!!!! Don't forget that Snoopy has to get the Red Baron and not fall behind the enemy lines. Also, you may want to stop off at Lucy's booth to have a second opinion!!!Not only all these characters, Kari's son Josh, loves Charlie Brown with his favorite character being Snoopy and its his 18th birthday! Be sure to wish Josh a Happy Birthday on Kari's Blog at http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/.

There are so many characters to depict here and we all have our favorites!!!! With this in mind, we will be setting up scenes whether it be a lay-out, card, decorative piece but rest assured, you will be seeing Charles Schultz characters being showcased!!!!!

Now, if you just happened to be visiting me, I'm thrilled and glad to show you my project and offer you advise for 5 cents, BUT I would love for you to start at the beginning of our story and that is with Kari at http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/. Now, if you arrived from Kari's blog then you are on the correct base on the baseball field!!!

We have a terrific All-Star group of sponsors:


Lynne Kirsch - chipboard figures of Charlie Brown and the Gang
Shannon Leffew Keith offering flowers from her etsy shop
Colleen Duffy Hathaway is offering a paper pieced set of your choice from Scraptastical Kreations (http://scraptasticalkreations.com/)

What is a birthday without a card? I just knew that Kari would appreciate this card. The outside has Snoopy saying Good Grief" and the inside says, "Can't believe you are 18 already!" I can remember saying that about my oldest and now my second child is approaching this milestone. I am getting old for sure. Here is a pic of my card:


I pieces my card together with a sticker, grass cut from Gypsy Wanderings and inked with Michaels' ink pad. The clouds were made with the Marvy Liquid Applique. I had way too much fun with this one :)

Your next stop with Charlie Brown and the Gang is the talented Miss Amy and be sure not to let Lucy tease you with that line "I'll hold the football"! 



NOTE: Miss Amy is having problems with her blog so check back later

You may want to go to Christel's blog and check back with Amy later.

14 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your card! Love Snoopy in his shades :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooo cute!!! Love the clouds!!! Great job!!!
    ~Colleen
    www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I have said before, you are truly amazing!!! Lovin' the clouds with the texture! This card is truly phenomenal! As always, it is a pleasure hopping with you!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, a Snoopy and Woodstock project. (My husband wanted to know why I didn't do something with "Joe Cool". I'll have to show him your's.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Card made me Smile! To Cute! Love Snoopy!!! Thanks for Sharing. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing Josh's birthday with me and the card is so dang cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan, I am glad you told what you used on the clouds. I really liked how they looked. I love your card! I really like all the 3-D feel to it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this very cute card.. love thise bright colors..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card and how you pieced it all together. Thank you for sharing your card with us.

    Kimberly
    http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card. Love the clouds.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, So cute. Snoopy and Woodstock are the best of the bunch.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.