This weekend I also had to prep my Motions and Fold Blog Hop Project. I wanted to post the template I used and a mini supply list for those of you that are able to join us next Saturday.
This template shows you how the papers will be laid down for this simple Iris Paper folding technique. I actually designed all the segments on the Gypsy so it allowed me to cut multiples with ease. If you do not have a Gypsy, don't worry. My original card I will show was made with my paper cutter and an Exacto knife to cut out the center square. Here is what you will need:
* Colored cardstock cut 4" x 5" (approx)
* Light colored patterned paper cut into 4 - 2.5" x 2" strips
* Darker coordinating patterned paper cut into 4 - 2.5" x 2" strips
* Adhesive or Scotch tape (I recommend adhesive)
* 4.25" x 5.5"Card base in a complimentary color
That is all the info I have for you right now. The blog hop will take place on Saturday, Feb. 26th. You will start the hop here: The Fabulous CardMonkey
Well in the immortal words of Porky Pig, "That's all Folks!" Until next time...