Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

It is time to announce the winners of the Motion and Fold Blog Hop

Thank you to all of you who participated and left such wonderful comments. You all make this worthwhile doing. Now with no further delay, let's announce the winners. The first prize was for hitting 100 followers. The winner of the L&M Storytellers pack is:

True Random Number Generator  1Powered by RANDOM.ORG




1 
Selina said...




Great video with wonderful detail! I haven't ever tried this technique before!

Thanks for participating in the hop and chance for blog candy!

Can be reached by comment at:
http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

And now onto the winner of the Iris paper folding card and sample made for the video. The winner of this prize is:

True Random Number Generator  52Powered by RANDOM.ORG





52 
Celeste B. said...




Beautiful job!!!! I absolutely love it!!!! Such a clever idea!! TFS! :) I really love the tutorial too (super helpful)! :)

Celeste B.
ccscards.blogspot.com
mctdbillman at gmail dot com

Congratulations to our winners. Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue



4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that I won your blog candy!
    Thanks so much! It was a great card hop!

    I sent you an email with my contact info!

    http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! I am sure they will enjoy their great prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! Thanks Sue! I'm so excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue,
    I ♥ your blog.. it's so inviting *Ü*. I'm a new follower and I would love for you to follow me too *Ü*. Have a wonderful week!! **Lots of Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.