http://www.iris-folding.com/). Thanks to my wonderful videographer husband, we have the second installment of Susana's Scrappin Corner. Roll movie.......
This template shows you how the papers will be laid down for this simple Iris Paper folding technique. I actually designed all the segments on the Gypsy so it allowed me to cut multiples with ease. If you do not have a Gypsy, don't worry. My original card I will show was made with my paper cutter and an Exacto knife to cut out the center square. Here is what you will need:
* Colored cardstock cut 4" x 5" (approx)
* Light colored patterned paper cut into 4 - 2.5" x 2" strips
* Darker coordinating patterned paper cut into 4 - 2.5" x 2" strips
* Adhesive or Scotch tape (I recommend adhesive)
* 4.25" x 5.5"Card base in a complimentary color
I hope you have enjoyed your stop here and wish you lots of fun! Hop on over to