Followers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Motions and Fold Card Hop - February 26, 2011



Oh say can you see.... oh wait. That's another show . I am so excited to let all my followers know that I will be participating in this blog hop with many other talented bloggers. I hope you will come and join us for a great day and TWO chances at blog candy from me. The first will be for the hop and the other will be for a follower milestone. Here is the current lineup. Feel free to check out everyones blogs before hand:



Ellen

Selina

Sarah

Jessica

Sue

Janice

Wendy

Kacee

Jennifer

Amanda

Kim

Brynn
Ashley

Nikkihttp://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
Elainehttp://expressionsbyelaine.blogspot.com





So please join us for a fun filled day. Until next time...
Happy Scrappin'


Sue

4 comments:

  1. I am following your blog and will be in the blog hop with you! I am after you! Can't wait to see your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to participating in the blog hop with you! I'm a new follower!

    http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue! I'm so happy to have met you here ... my kindred sister across the river in NJ. I'm looking forward to seeing your cards for this hop; I'm busy working on mine as we speak. And Sue, THANK YOU for picking up my blinkie!! It's so cute seeing it someplace other than on my own blog. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the hop, i am the last stop!
    See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.