Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Creative Memories Crop

On Sat the nasty weather held out so I got to attend a 7 hour crop. I really wanted to make this a video as a shout out to L&M Storytellers but my work week has been long. I signed up for this monthly pack last May and have been accumulating them since then. I decided that I was going to do all my layouts at the crop using the packs. I accomplished my task and completed 13 pages! The best part of these kits is that there is ALWAYS leftover paper or embellishments.Here they are:


Like Mother, Like Sons
Rockin Around the Christmas Tree

Christmas Presents
Christmas Village - Pennsylvania
These are a few of my Favorite Things


Christmas Village (inc. the Kissing Bridge)

Time to say goodbye

Should you wish to check out L&M Storytellers, their website is L&M Storytellers Club.

Our follower are growing. If you have made it to the end of this post, then you will know that there will be a giveaway when we reach 100. The prize will be an L&M Storytellers back (maybe two) for you to try. I hope to see us grow even further. Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.