Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 2011!

What a wonderful day! This year we decided to simplify this day. Hubby and I decided to make each other's Valentine. I designed mine on the Gypsy and had it done for awhile now. DH has been trying so hard. He is learning to use the Cricut. I am mega impressed as he wrote me a poem too. I won't get my real present until Sat. Hubby can write his own songs and music. He wrote me a song and will perform it at our Church's sweetheart banquet :) With no further adieu, here are our valentines:



This evening we all spent time together. It was wonderful! I enjoyed every minute of it. Hope everyone took the day to make someone you love and care for's day a great one! Until next time.....



Happy Scrappin'

Sue 

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.