Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Howdy to all my peeps :)

Happy Friday to you all! Today is extra special as I have the whole day off and 4 days to spend with my family. Today will also be a crafty day as I want to get everything ready for the Motion and Folds Blog Hop. I am so incredibly blessed to be doing this with an amazing group of bloggers. Our hostess, Ellen aka Cardmonkey (http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com) has put this together and I think she deserves a HUGE round of applause. Thanks Ellen and I am sure everyone feels the same. So remember to save the date to join us on the hop. Remember that I will also be giving away blog candy as well.


Later I will be posting some of the projects that I will have made today so wish me luck! Until next time...

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.