Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Gypsy Invitation

today I had to bite the bullet. I am helping a co-worker with her daughter's 1st Birthday/Christening invitations. I designed this on the Gypsy. These are not the actual colors as the silver will actually be a pink glitter paper. I used the Gypsy to hid the holes. I am seriously loving my Gypsy more and more. I had to spraypaint out the pertinent info. Here is the fruit of my labor:


This is going to be a lot of fun to do. I hope you feel inspired. Until next time.....


Happy Scrappin'


Sue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue! You know I ♥ your blog, and now the whole World(wide web) does too! I picked you to receive the "Stylish Blogger Award". Go over to my blog @ www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com to claim your award and pay it forward! Enjoy ♥

    Ellen (a.k.a. CardMonkey)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.