Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Voila!

I just wanted to share a quick post with you all showing the actual finished invitation with the actual colors. We cut and assembled 44 of these little ladybugs. That meant cutting 3 layers on the Cricut and cutting out the centers with all the details. I cannot believe that we got them done in a few hours. Here id the finished product:














































We, unfortunately, killed my mat because of the glitter paper. My blade will need to be changed shortly   too! The best part is I got to play with my new pink ATG gun!!!! I love it and will definitely be my favorite took this year! 


The other card I made this weekend was my hubby's Valentine's card. Since he is my photographer I can't share a picture of it yet. It was completely designed on the gypsy (as was the invitation). I am thankful to my friend Sandra (who the invitation was for) as she gave me an AC Moore gift card. I was able to get replacement mats and blades as well as some other essential supplies that I ran out of (glue refills, pop dots, etc.) Thanks Sandra :) I also got two new stamps that I plan to use. One is a St. Patrick's Day and one is an Easter one. This will dome in handy for a project that I plan on using for the blog hop I am participating in. Well, time for bed. Until next time.....


Happy Scrappin'


Sue

1 comment:

  1. OH My gosh! that is super cute!!! I have little girls and I know they would LOVE a lady bug party!
    TFS and for stopping by my blog today. Im your newest follower.
    kacee
    youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.