Followers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I am now a Stylish Blogger :)

Thanks to my new found friend Ellen (not to be confused with Erin my other friend), I received a Stylish Blogger award. Here is is:



I am convinced that Ellen and I are twins separated by birth. We have many parallels and I have had a great time getting to know her. The best is that she lives less than an hr away and we are going to have to meet for a shopping venture soon

The requirements of this award is for me to link back to the wonderful person who gave me this award, share 8 things about me, and to award this to 8 other talented bloggers, So with no further ado:

You can find the most uber talented Ellen's blog here:


Eight facts about me:

  1. I am married to my soulmate, Alex, who I am blessed to be with. This is the my second time around and this is for keeps.
  2. I work in the mortgage industry but my heart is in it to teach. I teach Sunday School now.
  3. I am a grandmother of an (almost) 2 year old, Elijah. He is so cute and I am sad he lives far away
  4. I have only been making cards for a little less than 3 years and scrapbooking for almost that long.
  5. I also make beaded jewelry, paint with acrylics, quilt, and cross stitch also
  6. I won the science spelling bee in elementary school
  7. I also sing. If I had the confidence when I was younger I would have had tried out for musicals
  8. I have a book in progress as well. Not sure if it will ever be published but it is a creative outlet
And now onto the 8 talented bloggers that I can share this award with (in no particular order):

  1. Jenny K Scrappin Addict
  2. Cardstock and Coffee
  3. Comfy on my Cloud
  4. More than Favors
  5. Mr Cricut Crazy
  6. Our 2 Angels in Heavan
  7. ScrapGuy's Papercrafting Adventure
  8. ScrappyZeni
Thanks again Ellen for this award. I truly appreciate it :) Until next time.....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, Sue! You're so sweet. Yup, kindred sister. Do you know another parallel or two?? I TOO won a spelling bee in elementary school! I was 8 years old and beat out high schoolers. HOWEVER, I do not, will not, cannot sing -- except of course to torture either my hubby or dogs, ROFLMAO. Mr.Smiley (hubby) really CAN sing but we pretend to sing opera together, LOL. Look out for crashing glass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.