Followers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I am now a Stylish Blogger :)

Thanks to my new found friend Ellen (not to be confused with Erin my other friend), I received a Stylish Blogger award. Here is is:



I am convinced that Ellen and I are twins separated by birth. We have many parallels and I have had a great time getting to know her. The best is that she lives less than an hr away and we are going to have to meet for a shopping venture soon

The requirements of this award is for me to link back to the wonderful person who gave me this award, share 8 things about me, and to award this to 8 other talented bloggers, So with no further ado:

You can find the most uber talented Ellen's blog here:


Eight facts about me:

  1. I am married to my soulmate, Alex, who I am blessed to be with. This is the my second time around and this is for keeps.
  2. I work in the mortgage industry but my heart is in it to teach. I teach Sunday School now.
  3. I am a grandmother of an (almost) 2 year old, Elijah. He is so cute and I am sad he lives far away
  4. I have only been making cards for a little less than 3 years and scrapbooking for almost that long.
  5. I also make beaded jewelry, paint with acrylics, quilt, and cross stitch also
  6. I won the science spelling bee in elementary school
  7. I also sing. If I had the confidence when I was younger I would have had tried out for musicals
  8. I have a book in progress as well. Not sure if it will ever be published but it is a creative outlet
And now onto the 8 talented bloggers that I can share this award with (in no particular order):

  1. Jenny K Scrappin Addict
  2. Cardstock and Coffee
  3. Comfy on my Cloud
  4. More than Favors
  5. Mr Cricut Crazy
  6. Our 2 Angels in Heavan
  7. ScrapGuy's Papercrafting Adventure
  8. ScrappyZeni
Thanks again Ellen for this award. I truly appreciate it :) Until next time.....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue