I am convinced that Ellen and I are twins separated by birth. We have many parallels and I have had a great time getting to know her. The best is that she lives less than an hr away and we are going to have to meet for a shopping venture soon
The requirements of this award is for me to link back to the wonderful person who gave me this award, share 8 things about me, and to award this to 8 other talented bloggers, So with no further ado:
You can find the most uber talented Ellen's blog here:
Eight facts about me:
- I am married to my soulmate, Alex, who I am blessed to be with. This is the my second time around and this is for keeps.
- I work in the mortgage industry but my heart is in it to teach. I teach Sunday School now.
- I am a grandmother of an (almost) 2 year old, Elijah. He is so cute and I am sad he lives far away
- I have only been making cards for a little less than 3 years and scrapbooking for almost that long.
- I also make beaded jewelry, paint with acrylics, quilt, and cross stitch also
- I won the science spelling bee in elementary school
- I also sing. If I had the confidence when I was younger I would have had tried out for musicals
- I have a book in progress as well. Not sure if it will ever be published but it is a creative outlet
- Jenny K Scrappin Addict
- Cardstock and Coffee
- Comfy on my Cloud
- More than Favors
- Mr Cricut Crazy
- Our 2 Angels in Heavan
- ScrapGuy's Papercrafting Adventure
Thanks again Ellen for this award. I truly appreciate it :) Until next time.....