Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Oooohhh, Baby

Good evening all :)


Can you believe it is mid-April already? Well, it is time for my monthly stamping group and our swap this month is Baby cards. Well I used one of my favorite stamp sets and just embellished a bit. I found a similar layout on Pinterest and ran with it :) Here are the cards I made:




Recipe:


* Stampin' Up Simply Sent Everyday Elegance Cards


* Stampin' Up Fun and Fast Notes Stamp Set


* Stampin' Up Concord Crush and Garden Green markers


* Colored pencils and metallic gel pens


* Bling


I love the end result and wanted to make sure that I made cards that could be for boys or girls. I cannot wait to see what the other gals make :) Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Love these cards... oh my goodness.. they are sooo scraplifted.... ADORABLE...
    hugs..Laura

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.