Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Guest Designer Day Part 2

Greetings all. Having worked over 100 hours the past two weeks (and counting as the work week ends Sunday) I have had little time to be creative. That is why I am so glad to have not one but two Guest Designers this week. On Wednesday I was to post Amanda's layout and on Thursday I was to post Laura's layout. They are both too amazing to miss so today we will have Amanda and tomorrow will be Laura. Your creative juices will definitely be flowing. It did for me and I have the urge to scrapbook again :) So with no further delay, heeeee'reeeesss Laura

*********************************************************

I am guest designer today for Susan. Thanks Susan!!!! I made this layout but didn't get the picture I wanted from Easter to put on it... Kinda bummed as I really could see the pics I wanted on here but they just didn't happen on Easter.
The papers are all from my stash. I made the heart from with my cricut and Elegant Edges.. the leaves are from Tara's new spellbinders rolled flowers die and the flowers and the wooden rabbits are from the dollar store...

I think I want to add a couple of scalloped circles also but wanted the pics first...the good thing is the unfinished  version shows off the pretty pink paper...its sooo shiny....
thanks for looking...
*********************************************************
Thanks Laura for this adorable layout!!! I never thought to use Elegant Edges to make photo mats. Please hop over to Laura's blog and see the amazing things she has created. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful --- love the paper!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.