Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Love to Create Design Team Post: Stamp Fairy

Boy oh boy, have I been in a beary happy mood lately. Spring is here and it feels like summer some days. Can you believe we are more than halfway through April? Well, today's sponsor is
I had so much fun making this card. I used the easel card tutorial from Splitcoast stampers. The bears just looked super sweet. I have a bestie and we are going to our 25th high school reunion in July. I am blessed to have her in my life. So here is a card I made in honor of our friendship:
I used Stampin' Up's In Color Designer paper (6 x6) and self adhesive rhinestones. The stamp was a $1 stamp from Michael's. I colored the image with colored pencils. I just love it. I hope that you will hop over to the Love to Create Challenge Blog and join the fun. 

Well, off I go to work for the day. Until next time...

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.