Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

JME Creations: Easter in every way

Happy Day to you all. Spring has definitely sprung and I can tell by my allergies. I was so excited about my project today. I have always wanted to make a pillow box to hold treats or gift cards with my Cricut but had no cartridges to do it. I found this wonderful sight that offered the cut file. I got it on my Gypsy and cut away. I love that it has the score lines already and I can size it however I like. I used some paper from the Creative Memories Glory of Easter Additions pack that comes with the bunny stickers and some phrases as well. I borrower a Stampin' Up punch from my dear friend Julie and some Creative Memories paper to make the band around the box. I did use double sided sticky tape to close one end of the box to make it sturdy. Here is the finished result:
I hope that you hop by the JME Creations blog to see what the other gals have made. Until next time....

6 comments:

  1. That is beautiful!! That bunny image is gorgeous. I love the colors you used, great job :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too LOVE pillow boxes!! Would you mind sharing the site you found the file on?? I will purchase if it isn't free. Thanks a million and great job on your project!! The bunny on the front is just adorable!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com
    tinakatz1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! This is a great candy gift box. I think I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the pillow box! And the coloring job is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.