Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Love to Create Design Team Project: Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Greetings and Happy Monday All :)


I am here bringing you my design team post for the Love to Create Challenge Blog. The sponsor today is Robyn's Fetish. If you are not familiar with this line of digital stamps, then hop on over to Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps.

I was blessed to attend a day crop in Warminster, PA that was hosted by my dear friend Ellen AKA Cardmonkey. I made some new scrappy friends and worked on the pieces of my card. I finished it up on Sunday and got to use my dollar store bow maker:

I have discovered that I am a dyslexic bow maker as I tie them backwards. Same result just backwards. Here is the finished result:


 Do you recognize my FAVORITE Creative Memories tool? Yup, it is the Border Maker System!! I demonstrated it yesterday and it was a big hit. Want to see it in action? You can watch the video HERE


Well, all. It is off to work I go but hope to bring you a great video on May 5th for National Scrapbooking Day weekend. Wishing you all a scrappingly good day. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.