Followers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Guest Designer Day Part 1

Greetings all. Having worked over 100 hours the past two weeks (and counting as the work week ends Sunday) I have had little time to be creative. That is why I am so glad to have not one but two Guest Designers this week.  On Wednesday I was to post Amanda's layout and on Thursday I was to post Laura's layout. They are both too amazing to miss so today we will have Amanda and tomorrow will be Laura. Your creative juices will definitely be flowing. It did for me and I have the urge to scrapbook again :) So with no further delay, heeeeerrreee's Amanda...


***********************************************
Hi everyone!! I am Amanda, this is a layout of my daughter and the Miss Nelly range was just perfect to use, also bazzill cardstock. I used Kaisercraft paint, and October Afternoon chipboard accents. 


I would also like to introduce my group on Facebook, we have nearly 500 girls in there that LOVE to chat about scrapbooking and also love to share their work. PLease come on over and join up, each lady in the group is gorgeous and willing to give some advice if you need some help with anything....If you would like to join up here is the link OR just PM me:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/177037922319347/

****************************************
Thanks Amanda for being guest designer this week. I love Amanda's group and post there as well. Hope to see you there. Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.