Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

JME Creations: Spring is in the air

Greetings and salutations my friends!


Today is my last project for the JME Creations' Design Team for now. The group is taking a little hiatus. April showers bring May flowers and I decided to make a "Get Well" card. Here it is:
I used my Creative Memories Cheerful Designer Print Paper. You get 16 pieces of high quality double sided paper. It is perfect for cardmaking or scrapbooking. I punched a tag and used self-adhesive rhinestones to outline. I decided to doodle on the edges as well. The umbrella came from the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge. I believe the card base is from the Don Juan cartridge. I look forward to this team starting back up in several months. Until next time....

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.