Followers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Guest Designer Day: Kari of Purplefuntastick Creations

Good morning to my wonderful cyberspace friends. Today I have a dear friend as my guest designer; Kari. We are kindred spirits as we both love purple and butterflies. So without any delay, heeeerrrreeee'ssssss Kari :)


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*

Today I am a guest designer for my wonderful friend Susan at Susana's Corner! Today I did an Easter card in celebration of my Risen Lord!! :) I hope you enjoy it...recipe down below.

Here is my card...



I used a light purple cardstock...used my Inkadinkado stamp for the Sentiment and the cross which I colored with my water color pencils and used pop up dots on the back of it to stand it out a bit on the beautiful lace ribbon I got from Oooh La La Vintage (which is on my sidebar you can go to visit and their shop! ) as well as the beautiful flower with lace doily and purple leaf that has a vintage take on it...then I used two butterflies that were given to me from someone from a hop and I can't remember who...grrr But the person was so sweet!! :)  and it is with two diff shades of purple...so pretty I wish you could see them in person it is just beautiful and how neat they were made.  Voila! pretty simple...I had to re-do it several times for it wasn't what my vision was but I still like how it turned out...Happy Easter to all of you and I pray that you know the Lord Jesus in your life.

Thanks Susan for having me as your guest designer today and it was wonderful to be back again! :)
Have a blessed day friends and don't forget the love! :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*
Thank to Kari for being my guest designer and please hop over to her blog to show her some love.
I pray that everyone has a good weekend. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Kari, Your Card is Gorgeous! I Love It! Happy Easter! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.