Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Across the Rainbow Bridge...

Good evening all!


I was spending a wonderful day with the family today and wanted to share a card I made at the request of a dear friend. She has a co-worker that recently lost her 2 furbabies right after another. So I made a Rainbow Bridge card for her. Here is the outside:
Her furbabies were white and grey so I made the kitties these colors. The bridge was cut from the Pagoda Cricut cartridge and the rainbow with the cloud from the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge. The sun is from the Don Juan Cricut cartridge. The cats were digital images. I sponged the sun and the bridge and then used my brown marker to give the wood texture. I used my Marvy Liquid Applique to give the cloud dimension. Here is the inside:
I really hope that she likes it. I plan on offering this card on Etsy as well. Our pets are part of our families and the loss is real. I pray that it brings comfort. Well, off for more family time. Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card with lovely sentiment Susan . . .
    Hugs, Love, and Easter Blessings . . ..
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.