Followers

Monday, April 1, 2013

Get Inky Sketch Challenge



Oh Happy Day! It is our first Sketch Challenge for the Get Inky Challenge Blog. I so enjoy sketch challenges and this one stretched my imagination. Since Easter was just around the corner (and hubby usually gets a handmade card), I made that the theme of this sketch:


I fired up my Cameo Silhouette and got started. Here is the card that I made with the sketch:


Do you recognize the "LOVE" stamp under Happy Easter? Well that is from Blue Moon Creations Joyful Jar Drinks. There are 25 stamps included in this set and I used it in my scrapbook page shown HERE. I also have another idea for this stamp set that I will share at a later time. 

Since I liked this sketch so much I made another card:


For this one I cut the frame with my Silhouette Cameo. The little bunny was a digi stamp we received for Easter and I turned him into a Print and Cut with that feature on Cameo. I sponged the frame. The two borders were cut with my Creative Memories Border Maker System and the Frame Chain Cartridge. The bling is from Close to My Heart.
Now come and play along with us. Challenges will take place every other week. This challenge will start April 1st and run to the 14th. Unless you are on our Design Team, you don't need to use Blue Moon Creation Stamps or Digis to play along, but we love it when you do! Normally, the DT will pick a top three, and a random winner will be picked for a free digi stamp by Blue Moon Creation. BUT for this first challenge, everyone who enters will get a digi stamp.You may enter up to three creations, because we love to see your creativity shine! We do ask that you link back to our challenge in your blog post, and that your post is not backdated on your blog. So come on over and play along with us at the Get Inky Challenge Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.