Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

It's a Bird, It's a Plane.... Nope it is a second post for today....

I am way too proud of the progress I made today with pictures from July 2011 (sad isn't it?). Better late than never I always say. These are pics from a birthday get together at my cousin Sabrina's home in Virginia Beach. I used a kit I purchased from debbielukacs.com and altered it as I had no Easter pics this year. The only elements I did not use were the Easter eggs and "March 2013". I cut the title and the X's and O's with the Cameo Silhouette. I have to say that it worked out well and showed that there is a lot of love down there. I am looking forward to being there FT one day. Until that time, I get to look at these pics often:



I just love them all. Thanks for taking this journey with me today. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.