Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Creative Memories All Day Crop in Freehold, NJ

Okay, so maybe I spent more time chatting and making sure my friends were doing well than scrapbooking this day. BUT, that was just what the Dr. ordered. I did manage to get two pages accomplished though. Here they are:


I really liked the pinwheels that I made on layout #2. They were made with my new favorite tool, Shape Maker System. The flowers and the letters on layout #1 are from the Fabulous power palette. I matted the photos in layout #1 with ease using the Creative Cutting System. I also got another project done in the evening time but I will have to wait to share it. I do plan on making some swap cards this evening so please stay tuned. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Agree, those pinwheels are fab!!! And talking is one of the best parts of scrapbooking ;) Love the layouts :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.