Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

It is Virtual Crop Day with Dr Phil...

I am so looking forward to today. I found Dr. Phil's virtual crop and decided I would give it a go. Regular crops is where I get my scrapbooking done. So why not try it at home? I don't have to lug all my stuff and I can get some pages done. Well, in almost 4 hours I have a 2 page layout done. I know, I know... you are shaking your heads. Well that is because I get so engrossed in elaborating on pages that it takes me longer. This is a page kit I bought from Debbie at the last crop and was perfect for my grandson Elijah. Just like the graduation layout, I used my Creative Memories Border Maker System for the fence and the paper mat borders. Here is the end result:



 Dr. Phil had an online class on U stream. I followed along as best I could but kept running back and forth to my craft room. I have had this picture since 2011 when we visited Mom and Dad in Virginia Beach. I am quite happy with the results:


I am blessed to call Mary Ellen my Mom. She has taught me a lot of things including how to be strong. She took care of me while I was broken and helped make me who I am today. I think she did a great job!! I love you Mom :)

See those circles there? Well I used my newer favorite tool; the Shape Maker System. Watch for some new cartridges for both these wonderful tools!! I am sure I will get some more pages done but wanted to share this right away. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing some great deals for National Scrapbooking Day on my website: http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/susanbermudez/. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. So sweet about your Mom! Also, love the pages...good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout from Dr Phil's class! Glad to see I'm not the only person who gets their feet in the picture when taking pics of projects!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.