Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

It is Virtual Crop Day with Dr Phil...

I am so looking forward to today. I found Dr. Phil's virtual crop and decided I would give it a go. Regular crops is where I get my scrapbooking done. So why not try it at home? I don't have to lug all my stuff and I can get some pages done. Well, in almost 4 hours I have a 2 page layout done. I know, I know... you are shaking your heads. Well that is because I get so engrossed in elaborating on pages that it takes me longer. This is a page kit I bought from Debbie at the last crop and was perfect for my grandson Elijah. Just like the graduation layout, I used my Creative Memories Border Maker System for the fence and the paper mat borders. Here is the end result:



 Dr. Phil had an online class on U stream. I followed along as best I could but kept running back and forth to my craft room. I have had this picture since 2011 when we visited Mom and Dad in Virginia Beach. I am quite happy with the results:


I am blessed to call Mary Ellen my Mom. She has taught me a lot of things including how to be strong. She took care of me while I was broken and helped make me who I am today. I think she did a great job!! I love you Mom :)

See those circles there? Well I used my newer favorite tool; the Shape Maker System. Watch for some new cartridges for both these wonderful tools!! I am sure I will get some more pages done but wanted to share this right away. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing some great deals for National Scrapbooking Day on my website: http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/susanbermudez/. Until next time...