Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Grace Foundation Crop for Autism

Howdy all!

I attended the Grace Foundation of New York's Crop for Autism this past Saturday and it gave me a lot of time to actually scrap pics from 2011!!!! It also allowed me to use my new favorite tool and favorite Power Pallettes from Creative Memories. Forgive me as this post is a little pic heavy but I can't help but share. Here are the layouts I got done between Sat & Sun.



I purchased this kit from Debbie Lukacs (http://www.debbielukacs.com/). Thanks Debbie!





Do you see all those circles and squares? Well, I made those layouts with the NEW Shape Maker System. It comes with the circle and square cartridge and there is a puzzle piece cartridge as well (I'll show you this on a later layout). And there is a new cartridge coming soon (hint, hint it is a circle tag maker). Do you see the borders on the Graduation, Sweet and Simple and Great Adventure layouts? Well that is using my other favorite tool; the Border Maker System (hint, hint there is a new border maker cartridge that you don't want to miss). And those hexagons are made using the Hexagon Place n Punch. That tool is on the WSL (While Supplies Last) category so get it before it is gone. Of course my Corner Rounder got a workout too!

The paper palettes I used were the Candy Shop Power Palette and the Enchanted Power Palette. If you are like me, this takes all the work out of matching colors and embellishments. 

I have another all day crop coming up this Saturday and want to offer you some of the specials that we will be having:


The All-New Shape Maker System $55
Comes with both square and circle cartridges.

Product Image

Puzzle Piece Cartridge $17

Shape system & puzzle Bundle  $68
Save $4

Candy Shop Power Palette System $79
Reg. $89
Product Image
Includes: 18 sheets of 12x12 designer cardstock, 24 sheets of 12x12 designer-print papers, 3 sheets of ABC stickers, 4 rolls of sticker ribbon, 60 designer mats and journal cards, 2 sheets of epoxy stickers, 2 sheets of layered stickers and 24 tags

New Tape Runner Bundle $25
Regularly $29

Product Image


New Tape Runner & 3 Cartridge Refills 

Scrapbooking Top Pick $125

Save $22.50

Product Image

Includes 12x12 Poolside Coverset, Candy Shop Power Palette (2 packs papers, letter stickers, layered stickers, epoxy stickers, & tags, mat pack), 15 white pages, 15 protectors, tape runner and sky blue dual-tip pen.

And guess what? In addition to these deals, you will earn $5.00 off of every $50.00 (product total) that you spend. This would make the Scrapbooking Top Pick only $115.00! All you need to do is email me your order HERE. Order will need to be placed by 8PM ET by Sunday, April 21st. Don't miss out on these great deals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.