Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm A Guest Designer today over at....

Crafty Card Gallery. I always enjoy being a part of Jenn's Design team and this challenge brought out my love of stamping! We were asked to take a stamp set we haven't used in a while and this one surely qualified. It is an old Stampin' Up set I have and probably used once. So I googled for inspiration and found a card layout I liked. I always change the colors and an element or two to make it my own. In this case, I used the More Amore designer paper pack from Stampin' Up. The papers are double sided and just the perfect background. My ink was Stampin' Up's Melon Mambo and the sparkly came from Creative Memories P.S. I Love You Embellishment Pack. The border was made with my Creative Memories Border Maker System and Frame Chain border cartridge. Here's my card:


The dimensions I used are as follows:

4 1/4" x 5 1/2" for card base
4" x 5 1/4" for heart paper
3 3/4" x 5" for white base for stamping

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you visit Crafty Card Gallery's page and show some love there. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.