Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!!

Good morning all:

Today is a great day as it is National Scrapbooking Day. I am declaring it National Papercrafting Day myself. To celebrate, I wanted to offer you some specials to help you make your Papercrafting experience AMAZING! 

12 x 12 Candy Shop Power Palette System
Reg. Price $79... Sales Price $75

Product Image

The 12x12 Candy Shop Power® Palette System is one of our largest Power® Palette Systems with more cardstock, papers and ABCs! It's a coordinating collection of decorative supplies, such as scrapbooking papers and embellishments that give you the power to complete scrapbook albums easily! Purchase the entire system and save money. Components also available individually.


Regularly $29
New Tape Runner & 3 Cartridge Refills 

Product Image

Comes with both square and circle cartridges.

Product Image


Product Image

BOTH the Shape system & Circle Tag Cartridge Bundle  $68
Save $4 

Reg. Price $89... Sale Price $85

Shape Maker System, thanks to this limited-edition bundle. It includes the new Circle Tag Cartridge, plus an exclusive, free 20-sheet cardstock sampler pack!

Product Image

Comes with the Picket fence cartridge

Product Image


Product Image

BOTH the Border Maker system & Notebook Border Cartridge Bundle $44.50
Save $5 

Please note that to receive these specials, you will need to email me at suenj99@yahoo.com. For your convenience, I take major credit cards and check. I am working towards a personal goal this month and I hope that these specials help you be creative. There is also a digital sale happening on my website that you would need to order through the Digital Center.

Creative Memories Digital Center

All you need to do is enter my Consultant ID of 82299228. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I will have a project to share a bit later today. Until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.