Followers

Monday, May 27, 2013

Guest Designer Challenge for Crafty Card Gallery


Good day all. I am here to share my Design Team project here at Crafty Card Gallery. Our challenge for this month was to make a card representing something around our house. Well, in our house clocks are a HUGE deal. Hubby makes the most beautiful clocks and my kids love to ignore them when they go off for school/work. So in honor of the many clocks that are scattered around our home, I made this card:


Of course I had to inject my sense of humor into this card. We all know it is 5 o'clock somewhere and I think this would make a great invite for time out with some friends. 


And here is a pic of a clock Hubby made for his sister:

Thanks to Jenn for having me over for a visit. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.