Followers

Monday, May 20, 2013

Die Cuts are IN!!!

Good evening all :)

I had to wait to share this card as it was made for my very special Mom. You know how much I love my Silhouette Cameo and it helped me make my Mom happy for Mother's Day. I found this card template at the Silhouette store and then decided to us Get Inky Stamps Buzzing Bees stamp set. This is  one of my faves right now. Here is the card that I made:

I just love that I have bees in different sizes and that you can mix n match the phrases. I stickled the flower centers and added my signature bling. I used scraps to make this entire card! Mom was so happy with her card and I am blessed to have her to share it with. 

Get Inky! Challenge blog is having a "Show Us Some Die Cuts" challenge going on now. Why not come over and show us your die cut card? We'd love to have you. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Susa, I love your card. It is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.