Followers

Monday, May 27, 2013

Get Inky Design Team Challenge- Glitter Challenge

It is another fun filled challenge over at the Get Inky Challenge Blog. This time we were to use glitter. You know that glitter is not one of my favorite things to work with so I decided to keep it contained. Here is my card:
I can never seem to have enough birthday day cards and this was so easy to make. I used the Buzzing Bees stamp set. You can find it here at Blue Moon Creations. I colored this little fellow with my Stampin' Up markers and my gold metallic gel pen. I used my Creative Memories Cheerful Birthday paper and some flower dimensional stickers that I had in my stash. I used my Stampin Up fine glitter for the inside. This was such a fun shaker card to make and the stamp set gives you so many sentiment choices and sizes of bees. I think this is my favorite set so far. I know you will love it too so make sure you hop on over and get one for yourself. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.