Followers

Friday, March 15, 2013

Get Inky Stamps Design Team



Happy Day all.... I am so happy to be a part of a brand new Design Team for Get Inky Stamps. We were asked to make project and I decided to start using my stamp set right away! I decided to make two projects to show you the versatility of these stamps. First up was a card that I made for my eldest son's birthday. 


For the card I used the following:

Embossing folder: Sizzix Herringbone
Paper: Vellum, Scrap cardstock
Card Base: Recollections 5 x 5 textured card
Tools: Cameo Silhouette to cut the hearts
Ink: Ranger Ink Black

Now I not only make cards but I also scrapbook as well. I decided to get out some of my new Creative Memories paper and tools and got busy.


Tools: Creative Memories Custom Cutting System, Border Maker System with the Hexagon border maker cartridge
Ink: Momento Ink Black

All the sentiments, the jar, and bow are a part of the Get Inky Joyful Jar Drinks stamp set. It is a great set with over 25 stamps. I journaled on the back of the tag. Isn't our grandson a "sweet-tea"? I definitely plan on getting more stamp sets HERE. For any Creative Memories products, you can visit my website HERE. We have two new Catalogs; the March-April Mini Catalog and the Spring/Summer full catalog. Just to let you know that the items in the mini catalog are often limited edition and when they are gone they are GONE. Stay tuned for more projects to come for the Get Inky Stamps Design Team and a brand new tool. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Stunning. Love the glass effect and the glimmers.
    Great job!

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects Susan! So happy to have you on the Design Team and are looking forward to seeing how you create and inspire us to Get Inky!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.