Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Shout Out to Scrapbook Memories....

I have to say that yesterday I got much more done in 8 hours than I have in months. AND I actually have a finish. It is actually a big finish that has taken me quite awhile. I started an "All About Me" album   to give to my kids and grandkids to know about me. I went to my first all day crop at Scrapbook Memories in Beachwood, NJ. The moment you step in this store you truly feel welcome. I sat with some awesome scrappers and got to work. Here are all the pages I got done to complete my book:









The paper for the last few pages is a Creative Memories Rewards Club exclusive called Candy Shop. I even have the scrap box and it holds A LOT!! The Rewards Club is a fantastic program where you get a discount on your purchases. I had such a ball doing this album that I just had to share. If you happen to be in New Jersey, please stop in to Scrapbook Memories. Here is the website for more information: http://www.scrapbookmemoriesnj.com/. Thanks to Liza and Joe for being the most wonderful hosts. I will definitely be back :)

Need some more inspiration, check HERE.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.