Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

I learned something new today....

I have been ogling the Cameo face plates that everyone has made. Well, I come to learn that the cut file that came with the Cameo (that I mistakenly thought was an IPOD) is to make a custom Faceplate!! Imagine my delight when I decided to customize my Cameo. Well I could not stop there. I decided to make a little decorating too. Here we are:


I might have to add my name to it as well :) Thanks to Toni in our Facebook group for alerting me to the face plate cut file. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So Cool. Thanks for passing along this tip. My hubby bought me the Cameo for my bday last month and was thinking I need to personalize it. I can't wait to pick out an awesome purple patterned paper and cut it out to make my Cameo extra special to me. Yeah!!
    TTFN from a follower

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.