Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

I've been pretty productive....

I have been a busy beaver and have some cards to share. Some I made (one for a challenge) and some I received from my kind SU friends. First let me share the swap cards:






We had an amazing time creating together and I learned some new techniques. Here are the cards I made:




And last but not least, here is a card I made for a challenge:
I just love the embossing and then using the brayer. The embellishments are Stampin' Up Soda Pop Tops. The big one was flattened using the Sizzix Big Shot. I love the flower buttons too. I plan on having lots of new things on my blog coming soon (hint, hint). Thanks for popping by. Until next time... 

1 comment:

  1. WOW that is a lot of fun cards. I'm so glad you been "productive" lol :0)

    Hope all is well

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.