Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wedding Bells are Ringing....

I was asked to make samples for the son of a dear friend of mine. I love visualizing something and seeing it come to fruition. I have to say that I am partial to the first one but wanted to give a more traditional card as well. Here is what I came up with:



Please note that the details on the inside are not the real ones (LOL). I just wanted her to see what it could look like. The second card I made is this one:

This is still in it's prelim stage as I need to get to the store and get a floral garland around the bride and groom silhouette when the card is closed. As I said though, card 1 makes me happier. Which one do you all prefer? I would appreciate your opinion. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. I love the pigeon one also, but then I love the inside of the second one also, Great job Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the penguin one but the inside of the 2nd one is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.