Followers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

FINALLY.. a weekend to create...

I think that it is just what the Dr ordered. I am home from Dad's surgery and cannot tell you how grateful I am to all my Facebook and IRL (in real life) friends that were sending good thoughts and prayers for Dad. He came through the surgery and progressed so quickly that it is nothing short of miraculous! I won't keep you with all the details but he was sitting up, talking and watching his favorite TV shows less than 24 hrs after an 8 1/2 hour of surgery and was not on a respirator to celebrate his 71st birthday! 

Since his Dr's were AMAZING, I thought I would make a card in honor of their work and dedication. I am involved in a card swap later in the month and made this card with the Dr's in mind. I did not design it but used a cut file from the Silhouette Store. I love Valentine's card colors and am partial to them. Here is the results of my therapeutic time.....

I am thankful that prayers do work and I still have my Dad here. No matter what comes, we will face it together. That is what FAMILY is all about. I hope that you find something that brings you JOY today. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.