Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

I have Found the One....

As they say, "All Good Things Must Come to an End." This is my last post for Crafty Card Gallery's blog. For my last card I wanted to share a card I made for hubby for Valentine's Day. This is my second go around and I know that we were destined to be together. He does complete the other half of my soul. No relationship is perfect but we work hard to make it good each day. I designed this from a card base from the Silhouette Store. Here is the results of my labor:


For the inside I used a Craftsmart stamp from Michael's as the "You and Me" border is cut using my FAVORITE tool from Creative Memories (the Border Maker System). I am going to be vending at a local crop in February and will be doing a demo with it. I will be sure to share it later. Thanks to Jenn for having me on her blog this week. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.