Followers

Sunday, March 17, 2013

I am seeing triple....


Triple step stamping that is! I went to a stamping group on Tuesday and learned this new technique. I definitely love it for sure. The paper and stamps are all Stampin' Up. You can see them on this website: Stampin' Up. Here are my wonderful cards:



The card on the top is a little different. I used a Sizzix embossing folder from Stampin' Up, stamped the lighter color in ink and the darker color is heat embossed on. I will definitely be planning on make some other cards like this! Thanks for stopping by. If you want to learn how to make cards like this, you can Google "Triple Step Stamping" and there are Youtube videos. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Well done, my friend!! They're all beautiful, but I am partial to the first one and the black/white one. I miss you and hope we can see each other again soon.

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.