Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

We have a winner...

and some pages too :) I finally got done everything I needed to do done and had a free moment to pick a winner for the Scraps blog Hop. Without further delay here is the breakdown:


Day 1: 32 posts
Day 2: 21 posts
Total = 53


Random.org pick = 24


kricketts said...

I LOVE your card! I have never seen that die but I really love it! Thank you for sharing!
Congratulations Kim. I will be emailing you shortly.

My Facebook friend Scrappy Jak and I decided to share the "All about me" project that some bloggers have done in the past. Since I had a head start, I promised to just post the pages that were to be completed that week. My scrapbook was 8x8 and I am shocked how hard it is to work on a smaller page . Here is what I have done so far:
 
Wasn't I so cute? I look forward to completing this project. If you would like more information let me know. I some other projects to share but this will have to wait until Monday :) Tomorrow is teaching the preschoolers and Harry Potter Part 2. Until next time....

2 comments:

Comments will appear after approval.