Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Thursday all.....

I was able to get pics taken of some of my most recent projects and had some time in the Crop Cave today. Very little time but I managed to finish two cards and gather my 10 cards for a birthday swap. Thanks to hubby for taking pics for me today...
This was Easter of this year
We made some cookie angels
This is a card made by my friend Erin as a get well to me

Here is a Stampin' Up card front we made at our July Club
Here is a great gift card holder we made. This was fun

A great blog hop win from Lynne of 
http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

I just love all these fun projects and look forward to sharing more. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great projects!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects --- glad you and the crop cave had a chance to "bond"!!! Great hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.