Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

God's Promises Blog Hop, Day 3

Good morning all. Today I have chosen not to share a project for this hop. I wanted to add a short post in Thanksgiving. Being thankful sometimes is very hard. During those times when everything hits at once (like now), I wake up and begin thanking God even for the tough stuff. Well today I am thankful for the wonderful women I have been honored and blessed to come to know during my last two blog hops. This last hop has so touched my heart and I am so glad to have found these Sisters from a different Mother but same Father.


So in closing, God brings people into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime. I pray special blessings for my new online friends and hope to share more creativity with you all. Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. you have a blessed day too:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post .Have a blessed day also

    http://lindascraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.