Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Ok, I could not resist. I had another stint in the Crop Cave today to learn another technique- Exploding boxes!! I decided on the Christmas theme so I can enter it into several challenges this week. They are : Crafty Creations, Cricut Cardz, More Than Favors, My Creative Time and You Had Me at Craft. I cannot believe how cool this came out! I will give as much detail as possible. Here are the pics:
The paper is Stampin' Up, the stocking from Doodlecharms and check out the lace!
The snowflakes are Jolee stickers
Here is a peek of the inside

This pops open and has 4 slots for pics. Stamps are Stampin'  Up and the photo mats are cut from Elegant Edges
 I plan on making more of these as presents for Christmas. I hope that you are enjoying my creative journey to broaden my horizons. If you want to try your own, I used this site as a guide: 


http://www.scor-pal.com/dec_magazine/Explosion%20Box%20Tutorial%20Scor%20Pal%20Feb%201.pdf



Until next time.....