Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Ok, I could not resist. I had another stint in the Crop Cave today to learn another technique- Exploding boxes!! I decided on the Christmas theme so I can enter it into several challenges this week. They are : Crafty Creations, Cricut Cardz, More Than Favors, My Creative Time and You Had Me at Craft. I cannot believe how cool this came out! I will give as much detail as possible. Here are the pics:
The paper is Stampin' Up, the stocking from Doodlecharms and check out the lace!
The snowflakes are Jolee stickers
Here is a peek of the inside

This pops open and has 4 slots for pics. Stamps are Stampin'  Up and the photo mats are cut from Elegant Edges
 I plan on making more of these as presents for Christmas. I hope that you are enjoying my creative journey to broaden my horizons. If you want to try your own, I used this site as a guide: 


http://www.scor-pal.com/dec_magazine/Explosion%20Box%20Tutorial%20Scor%20Pal%20Feb%201.pdf



Until next time.....

9 comments:

  1. Nice explosion box!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your explosion box is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)

    Theresa (CCC DT)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this looks great.. I love it. Thank you for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday challenge.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I love the papers, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful explosion box, such detail, great job! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, this is BEAUTIFUL! I've never made one of these before but you definitely make it tempting. I LOVE it! hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool. Love the paper choices.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful project! TFS

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.