Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm just saying....

I know that this blog title is going to make my family chuckle as it is my least favorite saying. It actually makes my hair stand on end but is so appropriate at the moment. I am preparing to go make some projects for the blog hop that I am participating in this weekend and I decided to take an accountability of my current life situation. Do I have health issues/restrictions at the moment? Check. Do we have some family relations problems? Yup. Am I still in transition (aka laid off)? Absolutely. Should I give myself a pity party? NOPE.



So I am focusing on the positive. My life is not ideal but it is a good one. I feel like George Bailey from "It's a Wonderful Life" and I would not change a thing. I will have some projects posted for you all later. Until then.....

1 comment:

  1. My favorite Christmas movie...A must watch!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.