Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Scrapbooking in Old Virgini.....

As I described in my last post, I managed to get a few pages done. I came home and did another and two cards (which I cannot show until the end of the month). Here they are:
Here is hubby and I in March of this year

A Trip to Hershey in 2004.. boy the kids were small!

Erin and I before an all day crop :)
I also wanted to share a very special blog hop that I will be participating in at the end of the month. 
It is the Standing on God's Promised Faith Blog Hop. I am so honored to be participating in this hop; especially in this season of my life. I hope you will join us for this 3 day hop :)

I also have not forgotten to pick a winner from the Scraps blog hop. I was putting it off a few days to see if we hit 250 followers. Should we hit it by 11:59PM tomorrow (Friday the 15th) there will be a second winner. So send your friends on over :) Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. Great pages! can't wait to see your cards! I missed visiting while I was away!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.