Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Did you all miss me?

I have not posted in a bit because I was out of town spending precious time with my parents- 10 days to be exact. It was a long time coming and I enjoyed every minute of it. Since returning there has been some personal uproar and I am praying for wisdom for all parties involved. Enough on that though. While I was away. I participated in the Scraps Blog Hop and received this awesomely cute blog award from Lynne of Her Craftiness. Thanks to Lynne for this award:
The only 'rule' for this award is to pass it on to other creative bloggers. There are so many deserving bloggers but I picked 3. They are in no special order. Here is the recipients:


While I was away I did go to the local scrapbooking store for their 14 hr crop (was there for 3 1/2 hours-thank you honey) with my cousin Tabby. We had so much fun and I got some layouts done. Today I finished another and made my two cards for my monthly Scrappy Jak card kits. It has been so hot that it is perfect to be down in the craft cave. I will share the pics with you tomorrow :) Until tomorrow.....

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Sue!! :) Thanks so much for stopping by to visit tonight!! I really appreciate your comment -- there IS so much beauty in this world to see and appreciate!! LOVE that!!

    Congrats on your award -- Lynne really is such a super sweet person, and I know she must see something special in you to pass it on... :)

    I hope and pray that you will find a place of peace during the struggle. (((hugs to you)))

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back and you had a wonderful visit with your parents :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.