Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What a day!

Evening all :) I had a pretty rough day today. Went to the gym as usual and worked out hard. I took the phrase, "Finish strong" a little too literally. I did not do a proper cool down and then went to the steam room. Well, I had 3 episodes where I almost passed out! I had to come home and rest. Still feel funky all day. I have been wanting to post these pics so I figure now is the time. I am boycotting the gym tomorrow to recuperate. Have errands to run but will be taking it easy overall. Until next time, here are some pics for inspiration....



DD's band banquet w/her friend Jenna
Mom's Mother's Day Present 2011
Scrappy Jack Card of the Month Kits for June


2 comments:

  1. Lol! Love the pics of the boys!! I hope no one got hurt :) Good luck next time at the gym, that place can sure be dangerous

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.