Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

It was an amazingly Cricuting Day....

Today started out with an extreme disappointment and ended on a high note. I popped into a Michaels store today and was so excited to see that Elegant Edges was on sale for 39.99. I take my tag to the register and the cashier goes to get the box. She returned and apologized that they did not have any (MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT). Now here is the kicker... Michael's gives RAINCHECKS!!! So I got a raincheck for two cartridges. This cartridge is too fabulous not to have one for me and one to give away . Now if I am lucky enough that they get them in.


Now onto my high note. I borrowed the Cricut Decals Cartridge from my friend Nicole and wanted to make SOME cuts before returning it to her. Notice the word SOME? Well here is what I did. I had to stop as my oldest was going to bed or I would have done a bit more
Aren't they just so adorable :) I cannot wait to use them in projects. Oooops, as I matter of fact I did use one already. But that is for another post Until the next one...

2 comments:

  1. I have that cartridge and have yet to use it. Now I think I should get busy:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.