Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm Baaaaaacccckkkkk......

Hi there all! I hope this blog post finds you well on this hot and humid summer afternoon. I have to say that it has been a wild week here at the Casa de Bermudez. One child severely sunburned (when not with me ) and a general running around. That all said and done, it was a productive weekend in the card making department. I attended my monthly Stampin' Up technique class and swapped my cards. I also got my Scrappy Jack June cards made and finished my July swap cards for next months card class. I was a card making fiend. I also got one project made for the next blog hop I am participating in. 

It will be on July 9th and 10th. I have one project done and an idea for another. Now to get back to the Craft Cave do get it done. I hope you will be joining us for a fun and creative way to use your scraps (you know we all have them )

Well, let's get on with the show and tell for the day. If you have any questions about the cards, please feel free  to email me at susanascorner at yahoo dot com. First up is the cards that I received for the swap. We all make 5 card fronts so I usually get two of my own back. I decided not to wait and I turned them all into cards already:





Next up, the cards that we made at the class. We played with different techniques with ink, different kinds of paper/stamps and premade cards.



I became so inspired that I took my card sketch for July and came up with these:




Since I had a brain moment, I ended up making these cards that were NOT with the right colors :


I plan on entering these in the Made It Myself Monday's challenge. You can find the link HERE
Unfortunately I cannot share the Scraps Blog Hop or my Scrappy Jack cards yet. I also have several scrapbook pages to share that I made yesterday. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. those are awesome! I love the shiny blue hearts! And of course- the cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.